This beautiful Wine Country home will captivate you from the moment you see its lush green landscaping, front brick exterior with picturesque windows highlighted by decorative shutters and a classic front porch! Located in the Vintana Subdivision this Ryder constructed home was built in 2006.
The holidays are just around the corner and this is the ideal home for hosting family and friends. With an open, great room feel, the kitchen flows into the family room where everyone can gather for socializing before moving in to the to adjacent dining and living room.
A popular floorplan, this home features 2,650 +/- square feet of living space with four bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms. For your convenience the indoor laundry room is located upstairs with all the bedrooms.
You will love how spacious the kitchen is with a large center island featuring granite slab counter tops, pendant lighting, and seating for six. Stainless steel appliances throughout the kitchen, include a double sink, five-burner gas stove, built-in microwave, built-in gas oven, and double door refrigerator with pull out freezer drawer and laminate flooring which highlights the beauty and elegance of the room.
The sun-filled master suite features crown molding, a large walk-in closet and your own private balcony, while the master bath with soaking tub and separate glass shower, plantation shutters, dual sinks and recessed lighting, complete this grand suite.
A relaxed and carefree lifestyle can be yours with the fully landscaped front and back yards on automatic sprinkler systems. There’s plenty of room to hang out with friends on the concrete patio with pergola, retaining wall with built-in seating and lights, or an evening soak in the hot tub.
Parking is a breeze with a three-car garage and extra-long driveway with parking for four cars or two cars and a boat. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to buy this wonderful home.
Call Jennifer today at 707.481.6859 for your personal tour.
• Two Story
• 3-Car Garage
• Plantation Shutters
• Laminate Flooring
• Fresh Paint
• Warm Interior Paint Colors
• Vaulted Ceilings
• Island With Granite Slab Counter Top
• Pendant Lighting
• Large Pantry with Custom Door
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Built-In Desk in Kitchen
• Upstairs Nook with Built-In Desk Space For Two
• CAT5 Wiring
• Hardwood Cherry Flooring in Stairway
• Built In Cabinets in Upstairs Hall
• Includes Washer And Dryer
• Master Suite with Crown Molding, Balcony And Walk-In Closet
• Master Bathroom with Soaking Tub And Walk-In Shower, Double Sinks
• Guest Bath Shower/Tub, Tile Floors, Double Sinks
• Central A/C
• Landscaped Front And Back Yards On Sprinkler System
• Backyard with Concrete Patio and Pergola
• Raised Garden Beds with Built-In Lighting
• Hot Tub with Surrounding Benches